TestiRated 5 stars by Kelly Smith-MartiniUrsula is so much more than a photographer. She is an artist. Our wedding photos looked like they were taken from a bridal magazine. Our photos were unique, beautiful, and captured each moment as its own. She is genuine, compassionate and dedicated. She put as much heart and soul into our wedding photos as we put into our wedding day. She is truly gifted and you can easily see how much she loves what she does. Having Ursula as our photographer was the easiest and wisest decision we made. She is a joy to work with and genuinely cares about her couples. I don't know any other photographer who would specifically drive out of her way (40 miles) to surprise a bride on her one year anniversary. She brought me a gift and took a picture of our one year photo holding an 8x10 of our wedding day. She is that thoughtful and is that person! My husband and I look forward to using Ursula for many years. She truly is one of a kind. monial Text
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Ebony and Ricky LongThe most important wedding item I cared about was how my photos came out. Ursula is beyond wonderful! She has an amazing mind that can see what a picture will look like and how she can change it. I also love how open she is to not so normal weddings. We had a Halloween wedding and she was amazing - was even able to do engagement session in a cemetery. She truly is amazing - and she knows what she is doing. The photos we got are breathtaking and I keep receiving so many compliments. Plus, she is SUCH a sweetheart
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Christopher & Ashley EdgarUrsula is simply amazing and we were absolutely stunned at how or photos came out! From our first meeting with her we knew we were in the best hands possible and her work is truly art! Even after seeing her work before we were still stunned at how she was able to capture the entirety of our special day in such an amazing way. Ursula is such a kind and caring person, with an amazing eye for photography and you could not choose a better photographer! I would recommend her to anyone (she will be doing my own sister's wedding this year)! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Enzamarie UzarMy most important wedding detail for me was finding that amazing photographer that would perfectly capture my special day. I began my search which promptly ended the moment I met Mrs Ursula from CVB photography. She takes some of the most beautiful and creative photos I've ever seen. In addition to taking amazing photos she is extremely professional yet becomes your friend who cares about you and listens to your wants and needs. My photos were more than i could have imagined and I'm constantly receiving compliments about my wedding pictures when I show them off still to this day, two years later. You have to met Mrs Ursala she is truly a one of a kind, extremely gifted person who has a true eye for photography. I've continued going to CVB photography to photography my growing family and I'm always completely satisfied and impressed with my photos. I promise u will not regret having Mrs Ursula as your photographer to capture any special moment.
- Rated 5 stars by Jessica AbleWhen it comes to your wedding, for me, the most important vendor to book is your photographer. Ursula from CvB Photography was recommended to my husband and I, so of course I admittedly looked her up online. At first glance of her website we just fell in love with her pictures. They were stunning and I just had to book her for our wedding! I e-mailed Ursula that same day I looked her up and we received a response right away. From that day on Ursula didn't just treat us as a client, but as her friends. She always listened to us and very communicative. Ursula truly connected with us and helped us to feel relaxed on our wedding day, and not once did we feel uncomfortable! Ursula has such a cheerful personality too, so we were always laughing and having a good time while she took our pictures. Her photography skills are out of this world too. She truly has an artistic eye and creates photos you'll enjoy looking at year after year, after your wedding is all said and done. Not only did Ursula take our pictures our wedding day, but she also took our engagement and bridal pictures. We get comments all the time on our photos and how they need to be in a magazine - that's how amazing Ursula's work is! Ursula has always left us beyond satisfied with our pictures and I am always trying to think of new ways to have a photo shoot with her. Ursula truly cares about her clients and helps to make your special day one you'll never forget! We will ALWAYS be thankful for Ursula and her amazing, talented work. You truly will not regret booking CvB Photography for your next event!
- Rated 5 stars by Carrie CombsUrsula is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with! She makes you feel so comfortable and actually gives you direction when she is photographing. Sometimes I felt kind of silly, but she knows her stuff! Every shot she has ever taken has been AMAZING! I trust her whole heartedly and know that no matter where we are shooting that it will turn out better than I could even have expected. Ursula is truly a professional in every sense of the word. She takes her time and makes you feel very comfortable which I believe is a very important quality to have in a photographer. She takes such great shots (which she will show you right from her camera!) that there is really little editing to do. She will send you ALL of the photos she takes, which will be hundreds and sometimes thousands (like for a wedding) and every shot is more stunning than the last. I highly recommend Ursula to anyone who is looking for a great photographer! Personality and work wise, she is a 10!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by PattiUrsula managed to take what was already going to be a wonderful day in to a spectacular day! A day that we can re-live every time we look at the beautiful photographs and DVD of our daughter and son in-laws wedding. Ursula was very professional and has an eye for the perfect shot that others just do not have (trust me, we interviewed a lot of photographers). Another important note is that Ursula worked very well with the videographer, which made the day all the more fun. Ursula makes you feel like family from the moment you meet her. I would highly recommend Ursula and CvB Photography for your wedding or any other occasion. It will truly be one of the best decisions you make.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Laura Lou FitzpatrickWhen planning our first daughters wedding in 2005, we knew one thing for certain,.. we must have this photographer named Ursula from CvB Photography. We had seen her talents displayed on myspace (back then) and we fell in love with her creativity! This woman will do just about anything to capture a moment and that is what we loved about her. Since her wedding, we have watched her perform her talents with many friends and family... needless to say... 2 more daughters of our own. Today she is still a part our world, not only as a wonderful friend, but as our family photographer.
Rated 5 stars by Angela RinggenbergUrsula is absolutely amazing, as a person and a photographer! The photos she took at my wedding are absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, for any event. She goes above and beyond to get great shots and was an absolute pleasure to work with.
- Rated 5 stars by Keri MaggioreUrsula was amazing! The pictures took my breath away. I had seen her work from friends who had used her, but she still amazed me with her talent. She would have in the moment ideas that turned out to be some of my favorite photos. She's able to capture the event with perfection! Also, the colors popped and th e black and white were the perfect amount of drama. I recommend her to everyone, and am so happy to have met, and get to know Ursula, as she is such a genuine and sweet person.
- Rated 5 stars by Emily JahrCvB Photography by Ursula is absolutely amazing! She perfectly captured each moment of our wedding day! I could not have asked for a more perfect photographer to be a part of our wedding! Her work is artistic and realistic at the same time. Ursula's photos are stunning! She is truly the best! Her passion does not stop at weddings - she recently took our maternity photos. Ursula has breathtakingly captured each moment in our life over the last four years - engagement, bridal, wedding and maternity. We look forward to Ursula photographing and preserving a lifetime of memories as our family grows! Thank you, Ursula! We truly enjoy your talent every day we see your beautiful work in our home
- Rated 5 stars by KimUrsula is the best! She truly loves what she does and it shows through her work. She is so passionate and energetic. We have the most amazing and gorgeous photographs thanks to her. I met with other photographers before meeting Ursula and there was no comparison. You cannot go wrong by choosing Ursula. She is fantastic!
- Rated 5 stars by Amanda DicksChoosing a photographer can be stressful and overwhelming... that is until I meet the most spectacular photographer out there! Ursula captured one of the most important days of my life, my wedding day, and she continues to amaze us with her talent. There is no doubt that I will ALWAYS call her to make the most precious moments in our lives stand still for us to always remember!
- Rated 5 stars by JessicaI cannot say enough fantastic things about Ursula! She went out of her away to make our photos memorable and one-of-a-kind. Everyone that has seen our photos has loved them and at the wedding everyone commented on how easy going and friendly she was. Our absolute favorite thing about our wedding was Ursula. Her pictures were so amazing and working with her was such a joy. I would recommend her to anyone; even the venue we used for our reception was pleased with her. She is a treasure!
- Rated 5 stars by Bijan KhoshnoodSimply said, Ursula is the best! We felt so privileged to have found a photographer with the highest professional standards, an unparalleled eye for the perfect shot, outstanding artistic ability, and a wonderful, fun personality, which helps her clients relax and be themselves. My wife, Robyn, and I got married at the Palm Beach Singer Island Marriott in 2011 and were recommended Ursula by the hotel's event coordinator, who had worked with her many times in the Tampa area. Ursula truly exceeded our expectations. Not only were her photos of the highest quality and artistic appeal, but she was able to snap well over 800 pictures without the aid of an assistant. Everything, from the pre-ceremony shots all the way through the reception, it seemed like Ursula was everywhere at once. And she did all of this without ever being intrusive. During the family and bridal party photo shoots, she was able to get so many beautiful shots so quickly, without us having to delay anything. Being able to work so quickly and get such beautiful pictures is truly the mark of a master photographer. And despite her awesome skills and ability, Ursula was open to family members trying to get their perfect wedding shot of the day. She was always cheerful and accommodating, which is something many professional photographers lack. We were truly in awe when we received the pictures. We couldn't have asked for more. Not only were the photos fantastic, but she put them all together so beautifully in our photo album. While our wedding was in Florida, we live in Washington, DC, so we were unable to meet with her in person before our wedding. However, Ursula was so communicative throughout the process, speaking with us over Skype, the phone, and through email whenever we had questions. Your photographer is perhaps the single most important vendor you will hire for your wedding, so it's something you must decide with great care. Ursula will exceed your expectations. Not only will you get someone who is a master of their craft, but you will also get outstanding service from a professional, who is totally client focused and who will also ensure that you remain relaxed and enjoy this most important day of your life.
- Rated 5 stars by Nicole VincelliMy number one priority for my wedding was to find the best wedding photographer possible especially since pictures are really the only thing that you have to remember that special day. I knew from my first meeting with Ursula that she was "the one". She exceeded my expectations not only with her amazing photography but she also helped me decorate my cake table the night before the wedding (for which I am forever grateful). Ursula is not only an amazing photographer but she is also an amazing person! If you choose CVB Photography to capture your special day, you will NOT be disappointed.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Elicia SandersCvB Photography was an absolute joy to work with! We got so much more than just a wedding photographer when we chose to go with Ursula. We, and our guests, were impressed with the high level of professionalism, personality, and creativity. She has a unique ability to capture the beauty of the day and truly connect with the bride and groom.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Cindy CurryMy biggest element of my wedding was to have the best photographer to capture my day, no matter the cost. I truly believe your wedding photos are the only way to remember and look back on your day so I knew I had to have the best. I met with Ursula as soon as we started planning our wedding and I knew she would be the photographer for our day. From the moment I met with Ursula, through our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and all the way up to the wedding was such a wonderful experience with her. They way she captured our pictures are just fantastic. I find myself looking back through all of them often. Not only did I gain a new photographer, I made a new friend. :)
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Melissa GallowayA good friend of mine told me that one of the most important things that she could have at her wedding was the best photographer because once the wedding celebration is over, all you have left are your pictures. I met with so many different photographers and after meeting with Ursula I knew that I found the perfect photographer to be part of our special day. Thanks to Ursula, she captured all the precious memories that I wanted to treasure from our wedding. She is tons of fun to work with and is very creative! Her packages offer so much more than any other photographer that I met with! Her turn around time is incredible for the amount of pictures that she takes! 2 years later, I still get compliments on our wedding pictures hanging in our living room!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Kristin LestinskyUrsula photographed our wedding 6 years ago, and we have her to thank for the priceless photographic memories she captured for our family. After our first meeting with her, there was no doubt in our minds that she would surpass our expectations. She is creative, extremely talented, & trustworthy. And if that doesn't say enough, we have continued to use Ursula for other precious memories over the years. I highly recommend Ursula to all. Thank you Ursula!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Elizabeth WeberUrsula was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only are her pictures stunning but she made the whole process so easy. She is very professional yet still makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed. We LOVE our pictures and could not have asked for a better photographer.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by AmberUrsula was absolutely amazing! She took breathtaking pictures of our ceremony and reception while being completely inconspicuous. She is a joy to work with, and I would unreservedly recommend her. We have gotten so many rave reviews on the photos. Ursula is professional, friendly, and the most talented photographer I've met.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Andrea BollingWords cannot express how fabulous Ursula is, not only as a photographer, but as a person! Her works speak for themselves. She has a great eye and is able to capture the specialist of moments that you forget from your special day until you see them again through her eyes (and lens) and remember how magical that day was! But even more than that, Ursula is a great person. She wants to know you and your story. I think this also helps her capture you and your special day. But it is also because she just wants to know you. She has a special compassion when things don't quite go as planned. The dress, you will never wear again, the flowers will wilt, the food will be eaten, but the ART that you get from Ursula will last forever! Thank you for everything Ursula!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Kyle VariThere are so many good things to say about Ursula and her photography. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. I had a few ideas of my own for some of our pictures and she was more than happy to accommodate. She's such a sweet and fun person to be around that it made taking pictures with her that much easier! It was very enjoyable working with her, and I'd be glad to work with her again!
Testimonial Text special day! - Rated 5 stars by Jessica ByrdI know Ursula through many weddings and family events. I picked her to do our Engagement, Wedding and Bridal Portraits because I think she is honestly the best photographer in Florida! She is very professional, always on time and really takes the time on each photo making sure they are the best! I would recommend her to ANYONE! She has done so many great things for our family and is like family to us! I will continue to use her on anything that we need that pertains to photography! She welcomed us with open arms into her home and I am so grateful that I have such amazing pictures from our Engagement session to my Bridal Portraits! Such a delight to know someone that has such great talent!
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Shane and Kathryn ChurchillUrsula was absolutely amazing from our initial meeting through our wedding and still continues to work with us on our albums and prints she had the biggest impact on our wedding more then anyone else she is so much more then just a photographer she is a kind caring person who honestly wants your wedding day to be amazing shes not there to get your money she has such a big heart. She's was the the absolute best. She is extremely thorough and stand by her contracts and more importantly her word she was AMAZING. Thank you Ursula.
Testimonial Text - Rated 5 stars by Ashley WilkinsonUrsula is an absolutely amazing photographer! Her work is truly art. Not only are her photography skills great, but she is also a fantastic person that makes your engagement / wedding experience unforgettable! I am so happy that we have impeccable images to last a lifetime.